Retaliation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My characters.

Go down

My characters. Empty My characters.

Post by OnAniX Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:29 pm

My Characters

Simon 'Smith' Atas.

Smith was pretty known around Evo City before the bombings, he runs one of the biggest survivor groups "The New Conglomerate" they took over the old power plant and fixed the generators, so becouse of him some of Evocity got they're power back on. His best friend is a guy in his group named "Mathias Anderson". Smith got a mixed up personality, he can be the good guy that takes in survivors and give them food and shelter, or he can be a bandit ass kicking son of a gun that pisses on zombies bodies.

Benjamin Halkjaer.

A tall european man, no one knows much about him other than he works for a strange guy without a name, he recently got in a relationship with a girl from a small survivor group, that girl was "Sarah Wallace". He's slowly beggining to be a part of they're group while still following orders given by the man with out a name (Lieutenant). Hes the good guy in town, allmost acting like a cop, he tries to make everything run smoothly and likes to play a hero from time to time.

Corporal. --- ---

WIP.

These are WIP's

OnAniX
User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum